Caramel Koko Chia Pudding
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 200-250ml Koko Unsweetened Milk
- Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Koko Plain Coconut Yoghurt
- Scoop of Vivo Life Salted Caramel Protein
- Tsp Cinnamon
- Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
Share this recipe
- Mix all ingredients together in a jar, ensuring all of the chia seeds have mixed well into the milk.
- Place in your fridge, in a sealed jar, overnight to set.
- Once finished setting, remove from fridge and place into bowl ready to top with your favorite toppings (I used blueberries, pomegranate seeds and my homemade granola)
- Enjoy :)