Blueberry yogurt oat bars
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (I used @merdian smooth)
- 200g oats
- 100g blueberries
- 3-4 tbsp Koko Strawberry Yogurt Alternative
- Dash of oat milk
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a square baking tin with greaseproof baking paper.
- In a saucepan, melt the coconut oil, honey and peanut butter over medium heat
- Once melted, take off the heat. Stir in the oats until they are fully coated.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Bake for around 18-20 minutes, until the sides begin to golden.
- Leave to completely cool. Once cool, pop in the fridge for at least an hour.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and oat milk. Drizzle this over the mixture.
- Cut into bars and let the yogurt set in the fridge for around 20 minutes. Store in the fridge and let thaw for 5 minutes before eating.