Banana Bread Baked Oats
- 1/2 banana mashed up
- 200mls Koko Original Milk
- 100g oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 scoops vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon dairy free drinking chocolate
- -extra sliced banana + peanut butter for topping-
Share this recipe
- Mix your dry ingredients in a bowl
- Process your banana and milk together in a blender (or mash up your banana by hand!) And add to your dry bowl.
- Combine well and add to a small baking dish.
- Top with some sliced up bananas.
- Pop into the oven at 185°for 20minutes.
- Add a drizzle of peanut butter ontop + enjoy your breakfast banana bread!