1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoters, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 3rd June 2021 and 23.59 BST on 16th June 2021.
3. To Enter: Share a picture of your breakfast using a Koko product. via Instagram with the hashtag #kokobreakfasts and tag @koko_coconutuk to be automatically entered into our prize draw for a chance to win our hamper of goodies.
4. Uploading a photo and adding the hashtag shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. By entering this prize draw, each entrant releases Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram.
5. Entry to this promotion requires the entrant to have a public, valid and current Instagram account.
6. The entrant’s entry must not contain or comprise items, text or images which:
a. are defamatory or libellous of any person; or
b. are obscene, offensive, profane, hateful, violent or inflammatory; or
c. promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or
d. infringe any copyright, database right, proprietary business information, trademark or other intellectual property of any other person; or
e. violate any privacy right of any other person; or
f. breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or
g. are in contempt of court; or
h. are likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or, annoy or injure any other person; or
i. impersonate any person, or misrepresent the entrant’s identity or affiliation with any person; or
j. are illegal or which advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act; or
k. contain any commercial solicitations, advertising or which promote the services of a competitor
7. There will be 5 x hampers given away in total. Each hamper will consist of the following
- Coconut Bowl Starter Kit
- A variety of Koko products including; 1 x Koko Ambient Original Milk 1L, 1 x Koko Ambient Unsweetened Milk 1L, 1 x Koko Super Milk 1L, 4 Koko yogurts (flavours tbc), 1 x Koko cheddar, 1 x Koko soft cheese
- 1 x Recipe book – Vegans Deserve Better than a Fruit Salad by Danielle Maupertuis
8. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prizes from the date of winner confirmation.
11. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw. The prize draw will take place on Friday 18th June and 5 x winners will be selected at random.
12. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via their social media profile used to enter on and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoters are satisfied with the verification.
14. By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant.
15. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves and images must be their own. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
16. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoters’ liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
18. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion, and content (i.e. images & recipes) submitted may be used in marketing materials including, but not limited to, featuring on the Koko website, included in marketing literature and used in social media.
21. The name and county of the winners, and their winning entries, will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to us at Koko Breakfast Campaign, Coconut House Tay Court, Isidore Road, Bromsgrove Enterprise Park, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, United Kingdom, B60 3FQ after 25th June 2021 for a period of 4 weeks. If you win a prize, you consent to the use of your details for these purposes.
22. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. The Promoters’ decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
24. This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.