- Preheat oven to 180C
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Rub Koko Spread into the flour mix until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the raisins and mix.
- Mix the yoghurt in until a soft dough is formed.
- Tip onto the surface and roll out until approx. 3cm thick, then use an 7cm cutter to cut out scones, transfer the scones to a lined baking tray.
- Cook for 15 minutes, or until just turning golden brown at the edges.
- To make the cream, whisk the Koko Cream Cheese, Koko Unsweetened and vanilla paste together using a blender or by hand.
- Serve the scones with a spoonful of cream and jam.