- 25g Tarragon
- 25g Koko cheddar
- 50g Olive oil
- 1 Pinch salt
- 25g Pine nuts
- Place all pesto ingredients apart from pine nuts into a food processor and blend for 1 minute then add nuts, blend for 10 second and place to one side.
- Put Koko Unsweetened, water, vegetable stock, thyme, dried porcini mushrooms, bay leaf into a saucepan. Bring to the boil, then turn down to keep warm on a low heat.
- Finely dice the onion, finely chop garlic and slice the shiitake mushrooms.
- Heat a wide pan on a medium heat with the oil. Add onion, garlic and a pinch of salt and sweat down.
- When the onions have softened, add rice and fry rice for 1 minutes, then add white wine and cook until wine has evaporated.
- Add the shiitake mushrooms and slowly add the liquid made at the start with a ladle. Stir continuously and add the liquid as it reduces. This should take around 30 minutes to cook the rice.
- When the rice is cooked stir in the spinach, Koko Deliciously Creamy, lemon juice and season with a little salt and pepper to your preference.
- Serve in a bowl and drizzle over with pesto and grated Koko Deliciously Mellow.