- 4 peppers
- One pack of mushrooms
- One head of Broccoli
- 2 onions
- 4x BBQ fajita seasoning (or whatever is your favourite flavour)
- 1x tomato passata
- 2x blocks Koko Cheddar Cheese Alternative
- (For the filling)
- • Chop up all your veg & fry off the onions until golden, then add all your other veg in to the pan & fry until cooked.
- •Once cooked add 2 packs of your BBQ fajita seasoning (or any flavour you like)
- (For the topping)
- • Pour your tomato passata in to a bowl & add the remaining two packets of your seasoning in to it & mix together.
- • Now to form your enchiladas take your wraps, fill them up with your veg mixture & roll them up.
- • Then line them all up in a tray, pour over your tomato mixture & cover them in lots & lots of Koko cheese!
- • Place then in the oven on a medium heat for about 25 minute & you should have perfectly cheezzzzy enchiladas!