- Grease and line a 23cm loose-bottomed tin with baking paper.
- Crush 250g digestive biscuits into crumbs or blitz in a food processor.
- Transfer into a bowl and mix with melted Koko Spread.
- Mix thoroughly until the crumbs are completely coated. Tip mixture into the prepared tin and press firmly down into the base, creating an even layer.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hr to set firmly.
- Remove the vanilla seeds from their pod. (Slice the pod in half lengthways, leaving the tip intact. Holding onto the tip, scrape out the seeds using the back of a knife.)
- Mix Koko Soft Cream Cheese, icing sugar and vanilla seeds in a bowl. Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Mix Koko Plain Yogurt into the filling until completely combined.
- Spoon the filling onto the biscuit base, working from the edges inwards and making sure that there are no air bubbles. Smooth the top of the cheesecake down with a spatula.
- Leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- Bring the cheesecake to room temperature about 30 minutes before serving and decorate with fresh strawberries.