- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 Lime Juice
- 200ml Lemonade
- 150g Sugar
- 75ml Brandy
- 4g Agar flakes
- 400ml Koko Original Milk
- Mint leaves
- Maraschino cherries
- Melt vegetable oil and use to brush the inside of 6 ramekins.
- Place lime juice, lemonade, sugar, brandy and agar flakes into saucepan and bring to boil.
- Boil for 30 seconds then pour in Koko Original and bring back to boil.
- Pour all liquid into oiled ramekins and leave to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, turn out from ramekin and serve with garnish.