Koko dairy free cheese & onion toastie
- A few chunks of Koko Cheddar Cheese Alternative
- Onion (I like to use red)
- Margarine (Optional - Helps to prevent your wonderful creation from sticking to the toastie maker)
- Koko Cream Cheese Alternative (Optional - Helps the cheddar to melt faster)
Share this recipe
- If using a toastie maker, coat one side of each of the slices of bread with margarine and place that side on the hot plate. I’ve found that you don’t need to do this with a panini press. (Optional, coat the other side in Koko cream cheese)
- Then top your slice of bread with a couple of chunks of Koko dairy free cheddar cheese.
- Add some onion (red is my fave!) and then slap on the second piece of bread and wack down the toastie maker - Et voila!