- 50g vanilla vegan protein
- 100g oats
- Splash vanilla extract
- 1 banana mashed
- Drizzle honey
- 1 egg/ vegan egg (flaxseed)
- 100mls Koko Plain Yogurt Alternative
- 25g peanut butter
- Mini party rings x12
- Strawberry jam - for topping
- Mix your oats (semi blitzed in a food processor) and vegan protein together in a bowl
- In another bowl mix the egg, mashed banana, peanut butter, yogurt , vanilla extract and honey together. Add the dry ingredients bowl in slowly and mix together well.
- Add to a baking tray lined with baking paper and spread evenly. Add 10-12 blobs of strawberry jam on the top and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees
- Half way through baking add 12 mini party rings over each dot of jam.
- Cool and cut into 12 even squares