Your Recipe Submission
- Before you submit your recipe via the website, you will be required to confirm, by ticking the relevant boxes on the website, that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Your recipe must not contain or comprise items, text or images which:
- are defamatory or libellous of any person;
- are obscene, offensive, profane, hateful, violent or inflammatory;
- are likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or, annoy or injure any other person;
- are in contempt of court;
- are illegal or which advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other trait;
- infringe any copyright, database right, proprietary business information, trade mark or other intellectual property right of any other person;
- violate any privacy right of any other person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- contain any commercial solicitations, advertising or which promote the services of our competitors or any other person.
- We will not accept recipe entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer, macros or other automated means;
- completed by third parties, trade or consumer group and/or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- copies and not originals; or
- We reserve the right to disqualify you at any time if:
- your recipe does not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full;
- we believe your recipe have been automatically generated by computer, macros or other automated means by, for example, the use of “script”, “brute force”, identity
- masking by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own or any other automated means
- your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the recipe upload.
- The recipe upload is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any third party. By submitting a recipe entry, you understand and agree that you are entering into these terms and conditions with us, and not with a third party.
- There is no charge to upload your recipe using the processes set out above.
- The recipe upload is only open to all legal and permanent residents of the UK and Northern Island aged 16 years or over, except:
- our employees or our holding or subsidiary companies’ employees;
- employees of our agents or suppliers or our holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- Internet access is required to upload your recipe;
Intellectual property and ownership of entries
- By submitting your recipe and any accompanying material, you agree to:
- assign to Koko all your intellectual property rights in such entry, i.e. in your recipe description and your picture with full title guarantee; and
- waive all moral rights in and to your recipe and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- allow us to publish your Koko recipe creation with your name and town of residency, if entered via the website during the upload period.
- In so far as any of the intellectual property rights in your recipe may not be wholly or validly assigned to us under clause 3.1 above, you agree to grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use any such intellectual property rights in the recipe and any accompanying materials to display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence such intellectual property rights in connection with any publicity of the upload/recipe page or for any other promotional use in any other media of our choosing including but not limited to: (i) on any of our or our affiliates’ websites; (ii) on any of our or our affiliates’ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms; or (iii) in our marketing literature.
Data Protection and Publicity
- If you decide to submit your recipe, you agree that we may use your [name, image and town of residence] to publicise the recipe and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by us in relation to the recipe upload.
- The Privacy Notice on the Koko Dairy Free website explains how we deal with the personal information that you submit as part of your participation from a Data Protection Point of View. For any questions or comments please contact Koko Dairy Free at INFO@KOKODAIRYFREE.COM or write to us at: FIRST GRADE, INTERNATIONAL LTD, COCONUT HOUSE, TAY COURT, ISIDORE ROAD, BROMSGROVE, B60 3FQ, UNITED KINGDOM.
- In case you have indicated that you allow us to use your name, location, email address and/or social handle to facilitate your entry in the competition we will retain your information until the end of February 2021 after which it will be deleted. We will however retain your recipe and the photo that you submitted with the recipe.
- In case you have indicated that you allow us to use your name, location and email address to both facilitate your entry and for use to send you additional information and/or offers or for us to contact you again we will keep your information on file for the foreseeable future.
- If you would like your data to be removed from our records, or you’d like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email INFO@KOKODAIRYFREE.COM.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we, at our sole discretion, reserve the right to remove your recipe upload.
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the recipe upload function where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Decisions made by us in relation to these terms and conditions are final and binding, and we will not enter into any further correspondence with you regarding them.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
These Terms & Conditions were updated on 14/10/2019.