Rhubarb Batter Pudding
- 100g self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 50g dairy free margarine
- 100g sugar
- 500g rhubarb
- 150ml KOKO Dairy Free Milk
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Sift the flour into a bowl with the salt.
- Add the butter/margarine and combine using finger tips to create fine crumbs.
- Cut the rhubarb into chunks.
- Stir in the sugar and rhubarb.
- Gently beat in the KOKO Dairy Free Milk to make a thick batter.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with caster sugar and custard (made with KOKO Dairy Free Milk)
Rhubarb can be substituted with apples or apples and blackberries.