- 8ozs (225g) fresh raspberries
- 4 free range eggs
- 125g plain flour
- 3 tablespoons runny honey
- 25g dairy free margarine
- 600ml KOKO Dairy Free milk
- Gently rinse the raspberries in cold water & drain.
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the flour and honey.
- Very gently warm the margarine and the KOKO Dairy Free in a saucepan.
- Slowly whisk the lightly warmed KOKO Dairy Free milk into the egg and flour mixture to create a batter.
- Put the raspberries into a greased 3 pint baking dish and cover them with the batter mixture.
- Bake at 200C for about 35 minutes or until the blade of a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Serve with dairy free ice cream or custard made with Koko Dairy Free milk.