Raspberry & Chocolate Muffin (makes 12 muffins)
By Sophia Awan
- 1 large egg
- 1 punnet (200g) of raspberries
- Oven preheated to gas mark 6 (200 C, 400 F)
- 40 ml vegetable oil
- 250g flour
- 125g sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 100g dairy free chocolate chips
- 40 ml Koko Dairy Free Milk
- In one bowl combine the egg, oil, Koko Dairy free milk and raspberries.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and chocolate chips.
- Pour the liquid mix into the dry mix and stir thoroughly together. Then simply fill a 12 portion muffin tray with muffin cases and divide the mixture equally between the cases. Bake for around 20-25 mins until golden brown and when you insert a fork it comes out clean.