Potato & Turnip Puree
- 40g lactose dairy free margarine
- 400g potatoes – peeled and sliced
- 400g turnips (or swedes, parsnips or carrots) peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion – peeled and chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 300ml KOKO Dairy Free Milk
- Melt the margarine in a pan and add the potatoes, turnips and onion.
- Stir-fry for 5 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add the seasoning, KOKO Dairy Free Milk and the nutmeg.
- Simmer gently, covered for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Liquidise and serve as a vegetable accompaniment.